Personal data protection policy
Impas-56 OOD (hereinafter “the Controller”, “Impas-56” or “the Company”) is a personal data controller carrying out its activities in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of the personal data (General Personal Data Protection Regulation) of natural persons and their processing. This policy is intended to inform users of the collection, processing and storage of their personal data and of their rights in this respect.
Information about the company processing your data:
Name: Impas-56 OOD
Seat and registered address: 65V Cherni Vrah Blvd, Sofia
Mailing address: 65V Cherni Vrah Blvd, Sofia
Phone: +359 2 8624716
Information about the competent supervisory authority on personal data protection:
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Seat and registered address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd, Sofia
Mailing address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd, Sofia
Phone: +359 2 9153518
- I. Grounds for processing. Purposes and principles. Types of personal data.
Art.1. The Company collects, processes and stores your personal data in relation to the use of the website and online store www.impas56.com based on art.6, par.1 оf the General Personal Data Protection Regulation and more specifically based on:
- Express consent obtained from you as a user (customer).
- The Company’s obligation to perform a contract concluded with you.
- Compliance with the statutory obligation.
- For the purposes of the Controller’s legitimate interests.
Art.2.(1) The Company collects, processes and stores your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide access to the online store with content that is personalized and limited according to the criteria set by you.
- To provided full functionality for the use of the online store by creating an account for order execution – contract conclusion and customization of the party under this contract.
- For accounting purposes.
- For safety protection.
- For the performance of the respective service contract.
- To send an e-mail newsletter subject to consent from you.
- For the performance of obligations to state and municipal authorities.
(2) The Controller observes the following principles related to personal data processing:
- Conformity with the law, good faith and transparency.
- Collection for specific legitimate purposes without any further processing in ways incompatible with those purposes.
- Limitation, accuracy and updating of you data.
- Identification of the data subject for a period not longer than necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes.
- An appropriate level of data security including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing.
Чл.3. To provide you with efficient access to the online store, the Company collects, processes and stores the following personal data:
- User name, e-mail address and password when you are registering to facilitate the use of the Controller’s website services.
- Names, address and phone number when purchasing products for registered or unregistered users.
- Name, e-mail address and phone number when you are ordering a specific product.
- Information about the device through which you are accessing the website and demographic information when you are logging into the web platform of Impas-56 OOD.
- Cookies for customizing your browser – statistical cookies, functional cookies and cookies for marketing purposes.
- E-mail address when you are subscribing for a newsletter.
- Name, е-mail address, phone number and interests when filling in the contact form of the website of Inpas-56 OOD and sending a message to the Controller or making an inquiry about a specific product.
Чл.4. The Company performs the following operations for the following purposes with the above personal data provided by you:
- Customer registration in the online store and performance of a distance purchase-and-sale contract, where the purpose is to facilitate the use of the web store of Impas-56 OOD, each time configuring the address designated by the customer of the Company once. This makes shopping in the e-store easier and more accessible. The creation of an account for using the online store is not a compulsory step for ordering a product and for the Company to make a delivery. For performance of the distance purchase-and-sale contract without registration on the web platform, the customer provides his/her names, address and phone number and agrees to the general terms and conditions of the website.
- When your chosen product is not available or we have run out of a specific size, you have the option of making an inquiry by filling in your names, e-mail address and phone number. These data are collected for the purpose of contacting you to provide the services offered by the Company.
- When you visit the website, we automatically collect technical data about the device through which you are accessing the website as well as demographic information. These personal data are collected for the purpose of keeping statistics of the website users.
- The Company collects your data through the cookies that it uses. The statistical cookies are used to help the Company keep statistics of how you, users, use the online store. The functional cookies are used for the correct functioning of the website and its optimum use, providing you with easier access to the service offered by the web platform. Another type of cookies collected by the Company is those through which personal data is collected for marketing campaigns and purposes. These cookies are not compulsory and your express consent is required for the Company to be able to collect your personal data through them.
- At your option, you can provide your e-mail address to the Controller to subscribe for a newsletter. The Company sends various information messages including promotional and new offers for the products that it sells.
- Your online platform allows you to contact and send a message to the Company by filling in the contact form located at the website of Impas-56, which requires names, e-mail address and phone number.
Чл.5.(1) The Company does not collect and does not process the so-called “sensitive personal data”, including data disclosing racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions, genetic or biometric data, data concerning the health condition or the sexual life or sexual orientation of users.
(2) The personal data collected through the online store by the Controller have been collected from the people that they concern.
(3) The Controller does not make any automated decisions with the personal data provided to it.
(4) The Controller does not collect and does not process personal data for persons below 16 years of age unless the express consent of the person’s parent or guardian has been given.
- II. Cookies
Art. 6. Cookies are a small quantity of information that the web server sends to the web browser allowing the server to collect feedback from the browser. You can choose to delete our or third-party cookies through the options of any browser. This may affect the interaction with ours or any other websites.
Art. 7. Other type of cookies used at our website:
- Functional cookies – We use them to be able to remember what settings you chose in your account, what favorite products you indicated, what delivery data you chose in your last order so that we can recommend products meeting your preferences and to collect and analyze the way of using the website to improve the user experience and to let you use our website even more easily and comfortably.
- Statistical cookies, which remember your computer or mobile device anonymously when you visit our websites. Those cookies help track the visits to our website enabling us to analyze how comfortable it is to use eBag.bg. For this purpose we use Google Analytics. These cookies do not give us any information about your personal data. The information in them is anonymous. The purpose of these cookies is to track the efficiency of our service and to improve it. The maximum period for which we keep the analytical data in Google Analytics is 50 months.
- Facebook pixel: It is used in campaigns in the Facebook social network where we wish to show content from our fan pages to users who already liked those fan pages and who we know already visited our websites. For instance, if we put a pixel on our websites allowing Facebook to put a cookie in your browser, when our website user using Facebook enters the social network, Facebook may show him/her advertising messages on behalf of our fan pages which the user liked. The Facebook pixel of the Impas-56 OOD website receives the following data: all that is contained in http Headers; Facebook Pixel ID and Facebook Cookie.
Art. 8. Cookies management:
(1) You can manage the use of “cookies”, including advertising cookies and prohibit the sharing of information with partners for advertising purposes by following the steps below.
- You can turn off some of the “cookies” through the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/. You may have to do this for each device that you use and for each new IP address from which you visit our websites.
- It is possible to stop using all “cookies” from your browser by changing its “cookie” settings. Usually these settings are located below the Options or Preferences menu. The following links may be useful (alternatively, you can use the “Help” option of your browser).
(2) For more information about using “cookies” from our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
III. Grounds for the collection and processing of your personal data
Art. 9. (1) Upon registering in the online store of Impas-56 OOD, you provide to the Company contact names, e-mail address and phone number. These data are collected and processed by the Controller on a pre-contractual basis.
(2) When ordering a product from the online store of Impas-56 OOD, you conclude a distance purchase-and-sale contract with the Company. Under these circumstances, a contractual relationship arises between you and the Controller, on the grounds of which your personal data are collected and processed – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, art.6, par.1, b.
(3) When ordering at the website, you provide to the Company contact names, e-mail address and phone number. These data are collected and processed by the Controller on a pre-contractual basis in order to take steps concerning the data subject’s request for the conclusion of a sale-and-purchase contract – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, art.6, par.1, b.
(4) In the online store of Impas-56 OOD, there is the possibility of contacting the Company by sending a message, which requires the provision of your names, e-mail address and phone number. These data are collected and processed by the Controller on the grounds of its legitimate interest to respond to inquiries received from the users – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, art.6, par.1, f.
(5) Impas-56 OOD collects and processes your e-mail address voluntarily to send you a newsletter based on consent. After you enter your e-mail address personally in the newsletter subscription form, you agree to be sent information and advertising messages – Regulation (EU) 2016/679, art.6, par.1, a.
- IV. Your personal data storage period
Art.10. (1) The Company will store your personal data while your online store account exists. After its deletion, the Controller must take the necessary steps to erase the data without undue delay.
(2) The data provided in relation to the online orders made are stored by the Controller for a period of 5 years for the purposes of protecting the legal interests of Impas-56 OOD, in litigation or administrative disputes with the online store users. When your personal data are contained in accounting documents on paper or a technical carrier which may be required from Impas-56 on legal grounds for the needs of tax control, the storage period of the personal data will be 10 years.
(3) If the data storage period needs to be extended with a view to the fulfillment of a regulatory requirement or with a view to the legitimate interests of a Company, the latter must inform you of the precise period extension and the grounds for it.
(4) When a specific user has given his/her consent for the Controller to use his/her personal data for marketing purposes, the latter will store and process such personal data until the consent is withdrawn.
(5) The data provided in filling in the contact form of the online store or in sending an order to Impas-56 OOD will be stored for a period of 6 months for the purpose of providing security and facilitating subsequent communication with the user unless there are grounds for applying a longer term.
- V. Transferring your personal data
Art.11. The Controller uses service providers who perform certain activities on its behalf. Such service providers may be located both in European Union and European Economic Area countries and in the USA or other countries around the world and may offer services like payment processing, customer support, order execution, delivery of goods, IT services, e-mail services, data hosting. Our service providers are obliged, by virtue of our legal relationship and the statutory regulations, to keep the personal data obtained from us and are not entitled to use them for any other purposes except the provision of the services.
- VI. Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Art.12. Withdrawal of your consent for the processing of your personal data.
- If you do not wish that part or all of your personal data continue to be processed by the Controller for a specific purpose or for all processing purposes, you are entitled to withdraw your consent for processing at any time by filling in a consent withdrawal form or through a free format request.
- You can withdraw your personal data processing consent at any time through the cookies for marketing and advertising purposes and you can also withdraw your consent for receiving a newsletter by e-mail.
Art.13. Right to access and data correction. Right to objection.
- You are entitled to request and obtain access to the data concerning you and to the information concerning the collection, processing and storage of your personal data by the Controller.
- You are entitled to correct inaccuracies or complete any incomplete personal data related to you directly through your account in the online store or through a request to the Controller.
- If the Controller is processing your personal data on the grounds of a legitimate interest, you are entitled to object to such processing at any time.
Art.14. Right to data erasure (“right to be forgotten”). Right to limit the processing.
- When one of the below grounds is present, you are entitled to ask the Controller to erase part or all of your personal data and the Controller is obliged to do this without any undue delay.
- The personal data are being processed in a way different from the initial one.
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- After the withdrawal of your consent for the processing of the personal data, there are no other legal grounds for their processing.
- The personal data are being processed unlawfully.
- You object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of providing marketing services and offering services related to the information society.
- The personal data are stored and processed for a longer period than the statutory one and you have not given your express consent for that.
- You are entitled to ask the Controller for a limited processing of your personal data – for certain purposes.
Art.15. Right to data portability.
(1) Under certain circumstances, it is possible that you should be entitled to receive your personal data that you have provided to the Controller in a structured, machine-readable format.
Art.16. (1) To exercise your rights under the previous articles, you should contact us either at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address indicated above.
(2) Requests about personal data will be replied to within a month and if any extension of this period is necessary, you will be notified of such extension and of the reasons for the delay. We may refuse to process requests repeated without a good reason or threatening the confidentiality of other users.
Art.17. Impas 56 is not responsible for the content and safety of websites accessed through links published at our website. Clicking on such links and using the websites to which they redirect is made by users of this website entirely at their own risk and responsibility.
Art.18. Right to file an appeal to a supervisory authority.
- If you think that your rights with respect to the personal data have been violated, please contact Impas-56 to enable the Controller to find a solution of the problem.
- You can also contact the local personal data protection authorities and file an appeal with them.
In Bulgaria this is the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd, Sofia 1592
If we make changes to our Personal Data Protection Policy, we shall publish the updated text here and indicate the last version date. If such changes are important and materially change our practices for your personal data protection, we shall inform you by other means, for instance by e-mail or through publishing a notification on our website and/or our pages in the social media before the changes come into effect. The last update of this Personal Data Protection Policy is of July 2018 г.
This Personal Data Protection Policy shall not be valid for applications, products, services, websites or functions of third-party social media accessed through links provided on our website for your convenience. We advise you to get to know the confidentiality policy of each website you log into before you allow a collection of data concerning you.