Field of application:
The biocide is a disinfectant with bactericidal, fungicidal (Candida albicans) and limited virocidal (virus viruses) action, as the field of application is disinfection and cleaning of small, alcohol-resistant surfaces (worktops, handles, keyboards, equipment, desks, tables, etc.) in health and medical establishments, in public facilities, social establishments and in everyday life.
Ready to use. It does not leave traces on the treated surfaces. Surfaces to be disinfected are treated with the biocide by spraying with a spray pump or rubbing with a cloth soaked in the disinfectant. Action time: 2 minutes. No rinsing required after treatment.
Rapid disinfection of alcohol-resistant surfaces and objects:
– rapid disinfection based on ethyl alcohol and benzalkonium chloride – bactericidal, fungicidal (Candida albicans) and virucidal (enveloped viruses, including coronaviruses) effect at exposure of 2 min
– does not contain chlorine, aldehydes and oxidizing agents
– does not cause corrosion, contains corrosion inhibitors
– spray form suitable for treating hard-to-reach places
– leaves no traces on the treated surface
– no rinsing required after treatment
– ready to use – applied undiluted